Our values are the backbone of our Company, and we strive to ensure our business reflects these principles daily.
Consider the customer.
Our communities deserve world class standards.
Responsibility and personal accountability.
Empowering our people.
We uphold these principles in all dealings with employees, customers, suppliers and business partners.
We are committed to maintaining an environment that encourages creative thinking, open communication and the ability to get things done. We provide a motivated work environment that enables employees to perform at their best.
We offer many incentives to attract, acknowledge, and retain employees:
- - Fantastic team environment and culture
- - Exceptionally supportive workplace
- - Recognition of the importance of work/life balance
- - A wealth of experienced employees to help with any problems or questions
- - Professional approach
- - Rewarding environment
- - Open and honest communication
- - A leadership team which is passionate about our business and people.
- - Competitive remuneration packages
- - Access to voluntary superannuation
- - Salary Sacrifice
- - Generous leave entitlements including access to purchased leave, retirement transition
- - A dedicated Human Resources Team to help
- - Flexible working hours by agreement (casual, part-time and job share opportunities).
- - A good spread of hours / rosters 2 weeks in advance
- - Paid Maternity Leave; ability to return to work on reduced hours, if desired
- - Access to paid leave days, such as personal leave, carers leave etc.
- - Training Plan (reviewed annually):
- - First-aid, Forklift, Armed Hold Up, and many more …
- - Health & Safety Training
- - Equal Opportunity Training
- - Duty Manager Training
- - Cert 2, 3 or 4 in Retail Operations
- - Cert 2, 3, 4 or Diploma in Business Administration / Management
- - Potential Leaders Program
- - Managers Leadership Development Program
- - Individual Mentoring Program
- - Apprenticeships in Baking, Butchering
- - Traineeship in Administration
We are a proud Company with a wonderful history and great customers. We have developed a program that acknowledges staff who go that extra mile to ensure that our customers are satisfied daily. Its purpose is to support and credit individual accomplishments and to encourage achievement.
Performance Excellence is recognized in several ways. Through customer service, innovation and sustained performance. We show our appreciation to staff by formally recognizing their efforts and have Awards for:
Performance Excellence – Manager of the Year;
Performance Achievement – Best in Store; and
Performance Recognition – sustained effort.
We offer a diversity of career paths to grow your career. There are many opportunities to grow personally and professionally demonstrated by the fact that almost 80% of store managers are promoted from within.
Continued learning is an opportunity for employees to gain new knowledge and skills, for enrichment, preparation to meet future organizational needs and to ensure that we meet our corporate strategic goals. We recognise the future growth of our business is in the hands of our people:
Our Managers Leadership Development Program teaches our senior mangers the skills needed to help our Company to go from good to great and achieve its goals in the fastest possible time.
Our Potential Leaders Program is designed to develop talented assistant managers / managers so they can drive our business and serve our customers into the future.
Our Corporate Retail Training Program delivers excellent workshops on a range of topics that contribute to the ongoing development of our people and Company success.
Want to know more, please contact the CRG head office on 08 8132 7800 or visit the CRG Website.