Adelaide's Finest Supermarket COVID-19 control Statement
On behalf of our team I am letting you know what we’re doing to prioritise your health and wellbeing, amidst concerns about COVID-19.
As you would expect of us, we remain committed in our responsibility to help stop the spread of the virus, and to show compassion to one another. We are in constant dialogue with our team and our community to consider and take the precautions needed to protect everyone’s health.
We are receiving regular updates and information to keep you, our team, contractors and visitors safe. We will continue to adapt to the situation as it evolves. We are taking guidance from the Australian and South Australian Government Department of Health on their recommended key preventative measures.
We will continue to ensure you and our team a superior and safe environment to shop and work. We have taken additional steps to clean and sanitise across our stores with increased frequency. These measures also extend to our support offices and back of house areas. Including:
- Additional surface cleaning and sanitising throughout the day.
- Disposable gloves are available for customers in fresh produce and bulk areas.
- Check-out operators are required to sanitise their hands after handling cash and after each customer transaction.
- Cash registers and surrounding surfaces are to be disinfected at the change of operator, or each hour.
- Specific policies and reporting procedure for staff relating to travel and illness
- All staff areas sanitised each day by our cleaners.
- Staff to practice social distancing as necessary.
Our entire and main concern remains the health, safety and wellbeing of our team, customers and communities.